Friday, May 4, 2012

STYLE CRUSH: EZINNE CHINKATA


  Ezinne Chinkata is one Nigerian fashionista whose style I can't stop obsessing about. I have followed her style evolution ever since she came into the spotlight, and I can't just get over her flawless vintage inspired style. She is even more stunning in person.
    The first time I saw her she was wearing a mono strap Grecian dress and I kept staring at her because she was sitting across from me. I think she caught me staring and looked really creeped out lol!! I wanted to go over and say "hi, I think you are freaking dope and I need that dress in my closet" but I didn't want to be more creepy. So Ezinne if you ever stumble upon this post, I was that creepy girl who wouldn't stop staring at you during AMFW 2012 :D. I wish I could get more/recent pictures of her to show you guys how really dope her style is but you will have to make do with these.






 PS: Ezinne is a celebrity fashion stylist and fashion editor of WOW magazine. Can she get any cooler?

KISSES!!!