Monday, May 21, 2012

GRADUATION WEEK: DINNER, GRADUATION AND AFTER PARTY

 This is my last post on the graduation week series. I have included pictures of the awards dinner, graduation day and after party. For the dinner I decided to go for a traditional African look, complete with the head gear, for the commencement ceremony I wore the Michi Maxi by Wana Sambo as seen on this POST (even though I wore my gown over it all through) and at the after party I wore American Apparel disco shorts, Next bustier and a teal blazer from ASOS. The gold purse is my mum's. Check out the pictures below.

P:S Every week I put up a picture of a Must have closet item. Simply click on the image to shop! If there is a piece you have been searching for , simply email me or leave a comment and I would make it available.

DINNER








With the boo's mum

COMMENCEMENT



With the Parents

 THE PARTY


getting down to Azonto!!
The besty and I
Yvonne is so gorgeous
Not sure who I was channeling.. Rihanna?
KISSES!!!!