Thursday, May 3, 2012

ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M


  Anna Dello Russo aka dopest fashionista aka my favorite vogue editor (can't contain my excitement) is collaborating with H&M to create a dope collection of accessories. It's going to be available October 4th 2012 and you can bet your Manolos (or Aldos) that I am going to be all up in those accessories. The collection is going to include sunglasses, purses, jewellery and shoes!!  here is what Miss Dopement Dello Russo has to say about this news (notice how I can't stop using dope?)

  “I am excited by this collaboration: this is the first time H&M have involved a Fashion Director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find. As a stylist I know accessorizing is essential: it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day”
CAN'T WAIT!!!!





KISSES!!!