Tuesday, May 15, 2012

GRADUATION WEEK: THE ALL WHITE PARTY


 It's graduation week and there are lots of events/parties lined up till commencement. Yesterday we had a Seniors brunch and a themed party (All white!). It was beautiful! I'm not the type that enjoys parties but I wouldn't miss a chance to dress up. The hall was draped in white and everyone looked so stunning. Sigh.. it was a magical evening. I don't have pictures from the brunch but I have two pictures with bad quality of my outfit and all the dope pictures from the all white party. Check them out below.

BRUNCH OUTFIT
 Wish the quality was better :( I am sorry. The dress is from ASOS

ALL WHITE PARTY

As you will notice, not everybody was clad in white. My white skater dress is from ASOS too



ME (IN THE MIDDLE)



ME!!!




KISSES!!!