Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MET GALA 2012: THE GLAM, THE DOPE AND THE DRECK

 The Met Gala red carpet this year was very exciting, this was fashion fabulosity at it's best. The designers, fashion editors, models and celebrities tried to look their best, notice the word "tried" because some didn't succeed. I also noticed 2012's biggest trends on the red carpet, maxi peplums and metallics. After staying up all night carefully scrutinizing each look (instead of studying for my exam which is in 5 hours time) I bring you the Glam, The Dope and The Dreck of the Met Gala red carpet 2012.

P:S Loads of Prada dresses ahead (naturally)

  MY FAVES (THE GLAM)

These are in my opinion the best dressed of the night.

THE DOPE FASHIONISTAS

These people's dope style truly stood out.

















  

 THE OTHERS

The people in this group could have done better, I'm just saying. I am not a fan of their choice of outfit.










 

 

THE COUPLES

 Beautiful people and their dates.







 DRECK?






 
KISSESS!!!