Wednesday, March 28, 2012

VIRGOS LOUNGE FOR TOPSHOP



 I am so excited right now, one would think I had a stake in Virgos lounge. For those that read this blog a lot this is not the first time the name Virgos lounge is popping up. So news broke on twitter this morning that Virgos Lounge is collaborating with high street store Top Shop. Virgos lounge is a UK based designer label, owned by three Nigerian ladies Fioye, Oyeyemi, and Nike. Famous for their pret-a-porter vintage inspired contemporary pieces, I can't wait to see how it is going to be tailored to the high street market. I predict summer dresses with the Virgos Lounge signature sequins in different pastels, cute shorts and minis. It will be available by the end of April..... I can't wait!!! can you?
Will update you when more information is released.

KISSES!!!