Thursday, March 29, 2012

DEPRESSED.....................






Right now I am depressed and I think this is what depressed people do, wallow in self pity and tell the whole world they hate them and post depressing images. So that is what I am going to do. Feel free to feel sorry for me and tell me everything will be fine. I tried to be fashionably depressed by dressing up and wearing lipstick with the fanciest sunglasses ever, but it didn't work, it just made me feel ugly. Spring break has commenced and I'll be leaving tomorrow and I'm supposed to be happy and have a blast (I hope so!) I almost cancelled my flight ticket today because I was depressed but my friends convinced me otherwise and swore that my depression will disappear once we land in Abuja (Abuja air must be filled with anti-depressants, I never noticed). I am however looking forward to going home later in the week and crying to my mother about how nobody gets me and my imaginary bipolar disorder. Don't forget to feel sorry for me!

P.S I'm not traveling with my Laptop, so there will be no posts for a week. I hope you miss me!

KISSES!!!