Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OUTFIT POST: LITTLE LACE DRESS

 I have quite a number of little lace dresses but I seem to like this a lot, maybe it's the fusion of colors and pink domination, or the fact that it has sleeves. I love little dresses with sleeves. The first time I wore the dress I didn't take pictures, So I decided to wear it again so I can do a post on it. I paired it with this blue beaded neck piece that my mum gave to me to give it a more lady like appearance. Because to be honest, initially. I was going to wear this dress with a fedora and brogues :(. Anyway forget about my fashion girl problem, let's talk about you guys, I would like to thank you, my readers for all the support (emails) I have been getting from you, without you guys there will be no blog! love you all. wet kisses!!!




MORE WET KISSES!!!