Friday, February 24, 2012

ON MY SHOPPING LIST: VIRGOS LOUNGE AND WANA SAMBO

Hello beautiful people!
  I have decided to start supporting Nigerian fashion by wearing pieces by Nigerian designers. So while I was compiling my shopping list for next month, I included pieces from Wana Sambo (no surprise there! you guys already know I love her from a PREVIOUS POST ) and Virgos Lounge.  I've chosen these two labels because of their contemporary, youthful and feminine designs, also because they provide proof that there is more to African fashion than African and tribal prints. Check out the particular piece I have in mind from each designer. One of these dresses will be my graduation dress, can you guess which one?
PS: I just ordered The Edo princess dress from Wana Sambo's "I AM WOMAN"collection. you can check out their FACEBOOK PAGE for details. You can also shop Virgos Lounge HERE

RAVEN BY VIRGOS LOUNGE (GLAM GRUNGE COLLECTION)
THE EDO PRINCESS BY WANA SAMBO (I AM WOMAN COLLECTION)


KISSES!!