Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OUTFIT POST: DENIM DRESS, PLIMSOLLS and AFRICAN LITERATURE

 Hey guys!
I know it's Tuesday but my week  just started. I just got back from my African literature class and for the next 2 weeks these are the books I'm going to be reading;
. Death and the King's horsemen by Wole Soyinka
. So Long a Letter by Marima Ba
.Weep Not, Child by Ngugi Wa Thiong'o
 These books provide insight into African culture and the language and tone is just fascinating, African literature is amazing!! there are e-books of them available online so you could just google them for those of you that like to read.

  My outfit today was inspired by Rihanna's "We found love" video, of course I added my own twist to it. I paired this denim dress with a waistcoat and wore plimsolls. It's very sunny today, so the sun was hurting my eyes, which is my excuse for squinting in almost all the pictures :) don't hold that against me!

 


DRESS: FOREIGN EXCHANGE, VEST: TEENBELL, PLIMSOLLS: GIFT FROM MY BESTY

 KISSES!!!