Thursday, February 16, 2012

HUNGER GAMES

  


















  I'm sure you are wondering to yourselves what the title has to do with the post, absolutely nothing! apart from the fact that I was hungry while doing this post. My outfit today is a feminine sheer dress which I edged up by pairing it with a biker denim cropped jacket I got from my friend. I like the way it moves with the wind while I'm walking and the versatility of the dress. I wore it as a skirt once, and nobody would have guessed. By the way, there is a badge by the right that says Vote for me, please click on it and search for my name Michi and Vote for me :) by clicking on the heart button. I'm not expecting to win, but some votes will be nice. Thanks people!!

DRESS: FOREVER21, NECKLACE:ALDO, BELT: F21, BAG: MISSY
KISSES!!!