Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RANTS, BANTS AND PRETTY PICTURES

Hey Fashion lovers!
 I am trying to make the blog more interactive so please use the polls and comment box too. You can also email me at uberchicmichi@gmail.com, Send me your lookbooks, pictures of your style or ask me questions. You can also suggest posts you will like to see on here, and discuss your favorite posts, Anything! You can also help promote the blog by adding it to your blogroll, tweeting about it, following and recommending to friends
  P.S I know I ask too much of you guys, So I have decided to do my very first giveaway, details coming soon
  In other news do you like the blog's new template? I know I keep changing it but I think I have found the one. let me know your thoughts on this. There will be a poll at the end of the post.















KISSES!!