Thursday, February 2, 2012

OUTFIT POST: PLEATS

Pleats are in this season, whether on tops, dresses or skirts. I have decided to mix my pleats in very quirky and unconventional ensembles.

   DRESS
  This dress had interesting details such as polka dots, pleats and a very eighties silhouette but I wanted to wear it to class. So I decided to add a mustard sweater with a matching headband to make the look more college girl and less dinner date. I also accessorized with a statement necklace because I didn't want to leave my neck bare. What do you think?

Dress- PAPAYA, Sweater- RANDOM STORE AT AJMAN CITY CENTRE, Necklace-ALDO, Headband- BOUGHT IT FROM EME

SKIRT
  With this skirt, I think I was going for a modern hippy look, I'm not sure if I achieved that. I made sure everything I wore was in the same color family and added a bit of drama with a teal blazar.  are you feeling this look?




SKIRT- YES STYLE, BLAZER- ASOS, SHIRT WITH LACE TRIMMING- FOREVER21, BAG- ALDO, SUNGLASSES-ALDO, BELT AND SLIPPERS-PRIMARK
KISSES!!!