Friday, April 27, 2012

OUTFIT POST: SPRING TIME LAYERING


Hey guys!!
I know the title says spring time layering, but the weather here is nothing like spring. It is summer here, and I am not kidding! but when has the weather ever stopped fashion? I didn't plan on layering yesterday but the black dress I wanted to wear turned out to be more scandalous that I thought. Here is a sneak peak of the back.
 Well, I can't go to class looking like that, so I decided to layer with a very light wooly top. That is the key to layering in warm climates, you should use, soft and light materials to avoid sweating for Africa. It doesn't matter if you are using denim, wooly overall or cotton, they come in different fabrics and you will definitely find a version that is thin enough to wear when it is hot.






wool overall- Wet Seal, dress-bought it from a friend, panty hose- H&M, Shoes, Dorothy Perkins, Bag- Aldo, necklace- Forever 21, Sunglasses- Gifted

PS: I recently became obsessed with editing my pictures, sometimes I get carried away. I apologize for this and I promise you it's a phase. It's just so much fun.

KISSES!!!