Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OUTFIT POST: CHANELLING RITA ORA


 It's no secret that I think Rita's style is dope!! So today, I decided to do an imitation of her style with my own twist of course. It's okay for you to get inspiration from other fashionistas but you should never lose or immerse yourself in some other person's identity.  I like the freshness that Rita Ora gives her grunge look and this morning while I was trying to find something to wear, I spotted my boyfriend's denim jacket and my roomie's wooly hat and I was like hello miss Ora :) So I threw on this easy and comfy maxi and put on red lipstick and Voila!!






I had fun with the look, and it also gave me this boost of confidence like I was untouchable. I was practically bouncing to class with that prince of Bel Air swag uhn uhn!!!.
P.S I know I have been doing a lot of style posts. I'm just trying to make up for all my lazy days. I love you guys and keep on reading Style Cravings.

POWER TO FASHION PEOPLE!!

PICTURES TAKEN BY KK

KISSES!!