Sunday, June 3, 2012

FUN DAY WITH THE FRIENDS


Hello people!
  As you all know yesterday was the Launch of the Vintage Section of this blog called VINTAGE CRAVINGS it's an online vintage blog store which I just started to cater to the need of vintage lovers. The first collection "Classic Vintage" was released for sale yesterday and sold out the same day, thanks to Style Cravings loyal readers and supporters. New collection will be out in a week or two, email me at uberchicmichi@gmail.com if you are interested in getting notifications about it's availability. While the sale was going on, I decided to hangout and catch up with some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while. We had lot's of fun eating, gisting, taking pictures and dancing. Check out the pictures below

P.S As you can see, I have a new hairdo :)

THE CREW!
UMY AND SEYI

FARIDA AND TOMI
FATIMA YARO

EHI IN THE MIDDLE
FAT AND I

THE TV OVERSHADOWED MY FACE

I'M SUCH A NERD! I WANNA BE COOL!

LOVE THEM!
SO DOPE

UCHE! SAW HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS
FATI'S ARM PARTY IS THE BIZNESS
SEYI AND I WITH JENOM!
THIS SUYA WAS ALSO THE BIZNESS!
BLACKBERRY MADNESS SMH
YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM LAYERING!

MY MUM CAME TO PICK US, SHE'S SO CHIC P:S THOSE ARE MY SUNNIES
PARTY IS OVER.......
THAT'S WHAT A STRESSED FACE LOOKS LIKE
KISSES!!