Tuesday, June 5, 2012

THE 2012 NOLLYWOOD MOVIES AWARD: THE GLAM AND DRECK

 The Nigerian movie industry is called Nollywood just like Hollywood. So on the the 2nd of June 2012, they held the premier Nollywood movies award at Civic Center Lagos. Nigerian movie stars and industry insiders graced the red carpet wearing all kinds of outfits.
  I have to say I was very disappointed at the overall style outcome of this gathering, I expected more. Nigerian celebrities need to invest in stylists, image is everything. Check out the ones who killed it and the ones who buried it. Esteemed readers of Style Cravings,  I present to you the Glam and Dreck from the Nollywood Movies Award.

THE GLAM
I CAN'T GET OVER KATE HENSHAW'S BODY.. SMOKING!

I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT I LOVE THE DRESS
THIS VINTAGE NUMBER LOOKS AMAZING ON MONALISA

JUMAI SHABA LOOKS PRETTY
OMOTOLA JALADE LOOKS WELL PUT TOGETHER
I LOVE DENRELE,! YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING, HE IS FABULOUS!

  ON THE FENCE
I AM CONFUSED........


THE STYLING IS WRONG


SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT....

DRECK!

Y'ALL NEED TO HIRE A TEAM OF STYLISTS.. I'M JUST SAYING.....




 What do yo think?
KISSES!!!