Monday, January 3, 2011

MARHABA!!!! (welcome in Arabic)

I am writing this post from the U.A.E, hence my Arabic welcome. I have been thinking about starting a fashion blog for a while now but laziness has hindered me , but I suddenly gained enough strength to do it.  Contrary to what you see in SATC 2 , tourists here don't wear flowy designer dresses or fashion forward suits. The Emirate women wear Abayas and sometimes cover their faces with Niquab . In an attempt to be a little western some of the teenage girls wear their jeans and tops and use a veil and they can look very colorful too. And then I also noticed that despite their flawless faces they apply tons of make-up on their faces. I visited Ferrari world 2 days ago and decided to combine casual Western style with a little Arab style.
P.S Ferrari world is freaking fab!!





pink scarf- pashmina, sunglasses- Gucci, top- Splash, jacket-Splash, Jeans- Forever21, bag- Mango, Abaya - Dubai fashion, pink pumps- Bought them from a friend (Rukky)



Kisses