Saturday, January 15, 2011

KILLER TREND

 Let me begin by saying I have nothing against smokers. I'm all for a puff from time to time, I don't make a habit of it. But if there is one thing I'm certain of, it's that smoking is bad for the health and it can kill. People that smoke are aware of this fact, therefore you can imagine my surprise as I discover that smoking has become a fashion trend. Most fashion blogs now display pictures of models smoking and looking very exotic at the same time. These pictures make smoking look glamorous and I fear for innocent fashionistas who are ardent followers of trends and will pick up smoking all in the name of fashion.
SMOKING ISN'T FASHIONABLE, if you smoke because Kate Moss does please STOP IT!

 here are some examples;







                                      picture credits http://lesmokingimage.blogspot.com/
KISSES