Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHAT I WORE

Hey Fashion lovers!!!
 I'm doing my Senior Design project with Deola this semester and We are publishing our own Fashion and lifestyle Magazine. If you are interested in Modeling, taking pictures, turning in articles, submitting your lookbooks, reviews, poems anything at all. you can send an email to alhassan.zainab@yahoo.com last day of submission is October 30th.

In other news Beyonce is Preggo!!!!


STYLE CANDY



dress- thrifted, shirt- H&M , necklace- My mum, she got it from Diva (I think), Bag- Aldo, Shoes - forever 21








TANK- FOREVER 21, SHORTS- FOREVER 21, SUNGLASSES- VOGUE, BELT- GIFTED, SANDALS- THRIFTED, BAG- FOREVER 21

I LOVE HER APPROACH TO COLOR BLOCKING






PANTS: PRIMO EMPORIO, CROP TOP: SPLASH STORE, BOW TIE: DIY, SHOES: DOROTHY PERKINS, BAG: GIFTED




SHOES: NEW LOOK, BAG: LOUIS VUITTON, TOP&BRACELET (CAN'T REMEMBER), PANTS: PRIMARK, EARRINGS: PEACOCKS, RING:DIVA HOUSE (LAGOS), BELT: H&M

I LOVE THE TASTEFUL EXECUTION OF THIS TREND ON UDUAK, IT SEEMS LIKE COLOR BLOCKING IS HERE TO STAY THIS FALL.









     DRESS: MAX, SHOES: PEACOCKS, FEDORA: PRIMARK, SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK, RINGS: FOREVER 21 AND PRIMARK, BAG: MANGO.


KISSES!!!