Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LOOK AT ME! I'M A TOWHEAD.......

I have BIG news


wait for it................


wait for it..............








I AM BLONDE!!!!!!

forgive this picture I took it at night just as I was about to sleep.




BLINKING...................BLANK STARE............WHAT??!!!

Before y'all crucify me, I want to let you know that I love it! and I'm trying to create a signature look for myself, maybe I'll be the blonde (fake of course)  African girl or maybe my bipolar disorder will set in again and I'll decide that wearing black horns is my signature look. However I'm still trying to find myself, so bear with me. Below is the outfit I wore today to debut my strange look :)


I'm a very chic blonde si? non? whatever you think just put it in the comment box.





DRESS:H&M, ACESSORIES: PRIMARK, GOLD BRACELET: GIFT FROM THE MISTER, SHOES: RANDOM STORE IN AJMAN CITY MALL U.A.E, FEDORA: PRIMARK

KISSES!!!